Frequently Asked Questions
Here you can find any possible answers to your questions
To find the best Search Terms it could take the seller enormous time and efforts in research and trial & error. The successful sellers attempt to understand the buyers’ psychology for the particular product and keep on altering the ‘Search Terms’ periodically till they achieve the results; means more and more sales. Hence if the successful sellers have already invented the wheel; you don’t need to repeat it again. You just need to follow their foot steps.
Amazon only ranks your product for keywords that you’ve specifically placed into your product listing as well as in ‘Search Terms’ fields from seller dashboard.
Customers can only buy your product if they can find it and it is beyond anybody’s imagination what search phrases buyers would use to find the product for their requirement. One needs to think out of the box for keywords to be placed in ‘Search Terms’ fields for higher product ranking and sales boost. It is very much possible that the seller is not in a position to think which keywords should be used in the ‘Search Terms’ and which shouldn’t. So why re-invent wheel if somebody has already done it? It is better to just follow your top competitors’ foot-steps.
- Saves Money: No need to spend excessive money on keyword research every single month. Just follow the footsteps of your top competitors.
- Saves Time: No need to spend time figuring out what keywords work and what doesn’t.
- Get More Sales: You will notice a change in your organic rankings and sales within days.
‘Keyword Inspector’ or ‘Sonar’ are ‘Keyword Research’ tools. Their purpose and function is not the same as ours. These tools just provide reverse ASIN services to merely suggest probable search keywords. These tools don’t extract the exact backend ‘Search Terms’ of any ASIN. In that case you have to keep on relying on ‘trial and error’ methodology and guess-work for searchable selection of keywords. As a result, you could lose your good ranking and sales.
If the ASIN does not contain any single search term (keyword), you will get 100% credit for the same. But if there is at least one search term found for the ASIN, no credit would be given. We understand that few sellers choose to leave the Backend Search Terms empty, in that case you will get another one for free.
Under Elite 100 Package we provide the step-by-step process of instantly extracting the Backend Search Terms on your own. You will receive 130 ASINs FREE Extractions with this package. After the consumption of 130 FREE credits each extraction will cost you $0.50/ per ASIN.
Under Crown Package we provide the step-by-step process of extracting the backend search terms of any ASIN for FREE. Now there is no need to be dependent on any service provider for the search terms. With the Crown Package you can do Unlimited FREE Backend Search Terms on your own
To save time and frequent spending for each ASIN. Once you have the ‘source know-how’, you can do FREE extractions of the Backend Search Terms on your own at your own pace instantly 24*7 that too for FREE.
This is your life time investment for not only one service (as extracting Backend Search Terms) but for many more. Our ‘Search Terms extraction service’ costs $99 for 5 ASINs. Upon having the service directly available to you 24*7 you will be able to extract the ‘Search Terms’ instantly on your own that too for FREE. View our Crown Package for more details
- Full cost is recovered with Free Backend Search Terms Extractions
- Source Know-How becomes almost free of charge.
- Saves your time with 24*7 availability and instant results.
- You can offer this service (the ‘search terms’ extraction) on your own terms.
If your product listing is not optimized, customers may never find your product and even if the customer finds the product he may not be convinced to purchase your product though it is fantastic in nature. Right marketing approach is the key to sales. Therefore, you need to optimize your Amazon listing:
- To compete with top competitors
- To get your product found for any relative searches by potential buyers
- To convince potential customers that your product is the exact match to their requirements
Optimizing the product listing on Amazon means updating your listing with the most relevant keywords in Title, Bullet Points, Description and the Backend Search Terms so that the customer could find your product and is also convinced to buy your product after reading the fantastic sales copy which stands out against your competitors.
- Product listing appears on top search pages
- Increase in visitor traffic
- Convincing title, bullet points and product description creates a positive impact on visitors and helps them in their buying decision
- Visitor gets turned into potential buyer
- Generates more sales and ultimately more revenue
- Backend Search Terms extraction – 100% Money Back Guarantee for the accuracy. If there are no search terms available for any ASIN; you can avail service for another ASIN with free of charge.
- Backend Search Terms Source Know-How – 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not able to extract the search terms on your own. We will provide full assistance till you are comfortable with the system.